We are proud of Dakota Sioux, Dakota Connection, Dakota Magic, and our employees. Our casinos were established under the provisions of the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act and are governed by the act and the Sisseton Wahpeton Tribal Codes.
The Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe was established by treaty with the United States Government on February 19, 1867. However, our history goes back much more than those 130 years and we have a long and proud tradition. We have established our casinos in an effort to promote our self-sufficiency and long-term viability of our Tribe and people. To accomplish this, one of our primary goals is to bring our customers and staff together in an exciting atmosphere. We hope you find your employment with Dakota Nation Gaming Enterprise rewarding, both personally and professionally.
All applicants must meet the following minimum selection standards.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older.
- Be a citizen of the United States or be a lawfully admitted immigrant.
- Complete a comprehensive written application (with attached resume detailing education and experience for all management positions.)
- Be able to qualify for the appropriate Gaming License.
- Must have a High School diploma or G.E.D.
Indian Preference will apply / EEO (Please Provide Tribal Enrollment). Must be licensable by the SWO Gaming Commission. A Key License requires your income tax filing for the last 3 years.
Download an Application
to download and print out the Employment Application. Please submit your application to Human Resources before 4:00 p.m. on the day the position closes.